Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh so self-involved - The Grace Edition

Reader & friend, Grace, posted a comment the other day about not being able to find anything named after her. I guess it all depends on where you look... and it's all about persistence! I'm always up for a good challenge.

Let's see...


See, Grace? Plenty of adorable options! Granted, numbers 3, 6, and 7 are by designer Grace & Hart (I think I've found my new favorite collection - beautiful things!), but I think they still count! And that white dress - my ideal wedding dress for the party/reception half! Ultra-swoonworthy in my book!

*swoon*
Paige

1. Grace knit top (via Forever21)
2. Grace Kelly wrap by Francesca's Collections
3. Manila Grace mauve dress (via Yoox)
4. Metallic kitten heels by Aftershock London
5. Grace body wash, body butter, and fragrance by Philosophy (via Sephora)
6. Grey bustier drop hem cocktail dress by Grace & Hart
7. Creme cocktail dress with tulle and flowers by Grace & Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment