Monday, March 23, 2009

Life in Plastic, It's Fantastic!

I know Barbie's 50th anniversary is so last week, but I still wanted to post about it today. First off, you can see the entire Barbie portion of February's New York Fashion Week below (it's like their own version of "Looks From Life"!):

I swear I had a Barbie & Ken duo from the late '80s that looked just like this (except my Ken had a white tuxedo with rhinestone-laden lapels).


I would put them together, naked, in a shoebox and shove it under my bed for awhile. Soon after, Barbie's tight top would be stuffed with tissue, and minutes later, out would pop a couple of impeccably-clothed twin Barbie babies! Oh, the mind of a four-year old...

Remember my jumpsuit post?


The hair on all of the models is just too perfect. And the pink stilettoes? Oh so classically Barbie.

I'd also like to leave you with this hilarious tidbit. Hopefully it will make for a better Monday! I hope your weekends were fabulous (I climbed a bunch of stairs!).

*swoon*
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment