Thursday, February 12, 2009

What I'm Wearing Today - 2/12/09

I've decided that every once in awhile I will post a comparable version of what I am wearing for the day. This may, however, be a more expensive version of what I'm wearing just because it's always fun to pretend to be a little more couture - for example, I'm definitely not wearing Louboutin's. Sure, my outfits may not be very exciting for you, but I think it will be fun to have a little catalog of my wardrobe.


What are YOU wearing today?

*swoon*
Paige

February 12, 2009:
Blazer - j.crew
Sweater - American Eagle
Pants - Merona (Target!)
Scarf - from my travels in India, but they're sold all over the US
Shoes - Louboutin (although mine are actually from Target...)


I may have designer tastes, but I'm a definite bargain shopper!

1 comment: