Friday, February 6, 2009

Button Up!

Yes, yes, I know it's February and still rather chilly, but I have decided I need more everyday dresses in my wardrobe. As well as cardigans. But most importantly, pairings of dresses with cardigans! Okay, and maybe some shoes for good measure...

How about these combos? Which is your favorite?


One

Two


Three

Four

Sadly I think I'll have to wait for warmer weather...

*swoon*
Paige

One: Miu Miu pleated satin dress, J. Crew Merino Lea cardigan, Camper scalloped heels
Two: Moschino silk tiered flounce dress, J. Crew egyptian cotton cardigan, Bruno Frisoni heels
Three: Lela Rose silk faille dress, Miss Selfride cream diamond pointelle cardi, Boden flats
Four: Zac Posen silk love dress, Dorothy Perkins one-button gilet, Dune heels

2 comments:

  1. ummm i like them all. i especially enjoy the j.crew pieces that i recognize immediately (whether i want to or not). if i had to pick i'd say two because that dress is ADORABLE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige, you are too brilliant, I cannot pick!!!

    Okay, number four. No surprise. :)

    Sarah G

    ReplyDelete