Monday, February 9, 2009

Let it snow!

First, I apologize for the delay in posting today! My wireless was on the fritz so I had to let it calm down for a bit.

Anyway, I awoke this morning to snow on the ground! And after I had gotten my hopes up with the dresses & cardigan combinations... The meteorologists said there was a good chance we'd get a few snow flurries this week, but I don't think anyone predicted they would start today!

This weather has got me thinking about snowy wonderland illustrations...

Detail of Hide N Seek by Etsy merchant HidenSeek

... and how I would love a cute winter wardrobe like this little lady!

I found a cute pair of green flats which would have matched the picture perfectly, but I wanted to keep it from looking too matchy-matchy. Who cares if the heel is impractical in the snow? Fashion comes first!

*swoon*
Paige

Peacoat: Miss Selfridge
Earmuffs: New Zealand Pacific
Tights: J. Crew
Extra-long Glittens (or Mmm-loves!): Browns Fashion
Heels: Piper Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment