Monday, February 16, 2009

Looks from Life - Springtime Flowers

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! The cabin getaway was absolutely perfect. And to top it all off, we didn't get a chance to make s'mores in the fire at the cabin, so we made them over the stove when we got home last night! We can be silly like that sometimes...

The weather this weekend couldn't have been more perfect, and the sunshine has continued into today! I am convinced spring is just around the corner, even if the groundhog said we would have six more weeks of winter (*sob*).

And it's pictures like this one below that keep me from remembering that it's still February. That it's still in the 30s and 40s outside. That it SNOWED last week. I'm just going to remain naive and keep pretending spring is almost here...


Photograph by Code Poet on Flickr

ALLDRESSEDUP Silk habotai halter dress; Balenciaga Hortensia print bag; J.Crew Marjorie flats

I'm usually not a huge fan of purple, but this dress captures the picture perfectly without being too "Barney." The ruffles at the bottom give it a nice flowery touch. And the bag? Definitely not an everyday item, but I can see myself toting it along to the market on a sunny spring day. The flats were kept super simple because there's so much going on with the bag I didn't want to overwhelm you! All you need now is some blue sky, some white fluffy clouds, and you're set!

*swoon*
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment