Friday, June 5, 2009

Glamping? No, just regular camping...

Oh, readers. *sigh*
I'm so sorry for not posting today. The day just got away from me.

Just like we're getting away tomorrow.
The Boyfriend and I are going camping at Dabob Bay on Hood Canal for the weekend. It's just a ferry ride and a bit of a drive from Seattle, but it's so peaceful it seems so much farther. We'll go clamming, make s'mores, and build log forts on the beach. I'm so excited (and I promise you, that's not sarcasm).

It would be nice to go glamping... you know, glamour camping... like this:


...but I can definitely handle the little beach just fine. It would be nice to build a cabin out there someday, but for now we'll just enjoy each others' company in our new tent or huddled by the fire.

*swoon*
Paige

1 comment:

  1. Wow this glamp thing looks amazing (great photo too) - but your weekend sounds like authentic good old fashioned fun - and cuddling up by the fire with someone you love is more special than anything xx

    ReplyDelete