Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Newest Crush

I found this photo and my jaw dropped.
I totally crushing on this dress (sorry, Boyfriend):


Seriously, I love it. The color, the way the wide hem floats away from the body, the waistline, the little pleated/ruffly detailing at the top... it's all so perfect in my opinion. But of course, such perfection is impossible to track down or replicate. I tried my very best but I could only come up with these (still) cute options.


Some are obviously very different, but they all capture characteristics of the above dress. If you were to combine all of these together, you would get my major dress crush of the moment.

If anyone does know who the dress is by, please let me know! My guess is that it's way out of my price range, but it would still be wonderful to find out at least a little information about it.

*swoon*
Paige

1. Dorothy Perkins Flutter Scoop Neck Dress
2. Halston Silk Shirt Dress via Net-A-Porter
3. Coral Tie Back Tunic
4. Orange Belted Dress via Browns Fashion
5. Origami Pleat Detail Dress
6. Satin Folded Dress via Karen Millen

No comments:

Post a Comment