Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..."

Don't worry, you're in the right place, it just looks a little different.

Yesterday when I was sick and grumbly, I decided to play around with a new header for Swoonworthy. I may change it every so often until I find one that I really like, and then brand my site around it. (One site that does this oh so well is coco+kelley, but I would expect nothing less from the fantastic Cassie who has a background in marketing!)

I would love to get feedback from you, readers! If there's something you particularly like (or dislike) - a color scheme, a certain graphic, a layout - please let me know! (Also, if for some reason the layout is oddly positioned on your computer, please, please tell me because I can only view things on my little laptop screen, and if my template coding is off it could bump certain objects around. Nerd alert!)

I'm currently channeling my post on orange dresses... can you tell?

Suggestions are always appreciated!

*swoon*
Paige

4 comments:

  1. I prefer your old heading and lay out a LOT better. This one is scattered - my eyes have to go every-which-way and things seem "lost". Also, the left hand side is oddly positioned and has cut off most of the type. The other one (your original blog heading) was less amateur in the way it looked and softer on the eyes. I say: Retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new header but think it clashes with the background color... perhaps one of your famous shades of cream/beige for the background, with the warm orange header?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i like the new header but prefer the old one...layout looks fine to me. i use firefox on my tiny pc at home and i'm viewing on firefox on my mom's mac right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see what you come up with! i love these types of progression!! if you need any inspiration help...

    ReplyDelete