Wednesday, May 20, 2009

On Safari

One look that was subtly interspersed throughout the various 2009 Resort collections this year was the always-classic khaki safari dress... but with a few twists:

ADAM


Badgley Mischka


Derek Lam


Doo.Ri


Louis Vuitton


Luca Luca


Moschino


Ports 1961

I have a greenish-toned 1970's safari dress from my mom which I plan on updating for this summer! I plan on combining it with a thick belt, floppy hat, large sunglasses, and espadrilles. Maybe even a glamorous gauzy scarf.

Have you ever tried this look? If you can get your hands on any version, definitely try it out. It goes with nearly everything!

*swoon*
Paige

2 comments:

  1. LOOOVE the first two. also, LOVE the new header (in my unprofessional, personal opinion). i have to show you the sweet vintage dress from the 60s that was my grandma's and fits me like a glove! we just dug it up this weekend...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Badgley Mischka one! That belt is so pretty. This makes me so happy because I just got a safari dress :)

    And I'm also a fan of the new header!

    ReplyDelete