Monday, May 18, 2009

Eugenio Recuenco

Most of his work airs on the creepy side, but Eugenio Recuenco's photography is really something to check out. One collection that really caught my eye included the photograph below on the left, capturing the art deco era, and imitating Tamara de Limpicka's famous painting, Girl in a Green Dress.


Another favorite of mine is his portrayal of The Princess and the Pea and other fairytale characters:


And I love the lighting of this one, but it makes me laugh a little:

"OMG. I'm looking through files. This is so dramatic!"

I guess it makes more sense when you see the entire collection and realize she's a glamorous detective. Too bad we can't all be pieces of art, fairy princesses, and Nancy Drews...

*swoon*
Paige

2 comments:

  1. Love it!

    http://loveallthis.tumblr.com/post/109609402

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige, what a cool blog. Check out my work! www.JenHuangPhotography.com Keep well!

    ReplyDelete