Thursday, May 28, 2009

J.Crew Summer Sale!

J.Crew announced their Summer Sale today, and because I'll be starting a new job(!) soon, I thought I would purchase a few things to spruce up my work wardrobe.

Sweaters in summer?
you ask? Well, Seattle summers can get still get a little breezy, and sometimes air conditioning inside buildings is just too cold!

I limited myself to three items (although it was very difficult):


Charmeuse pencil skirt in Bronzed Twig






(Where do they come up with these color names?)

Some people think J.Crew is too plain, or too preppy; but I think they have the perfect base pieces for any outfit. It's one of my absolute favorite stores. A lot of their items are a bit pricey for me unless they're on sale... but I don't feel as bad purchasing them because they're ultra high-quality, and they last forever in regards to both in durability and in timelessness.

*swoon*
Paige

1 comment: