Friday, May 22, 2009

Styling Project - Call for Submissions!

So... I have an idea for a little project, but I'm going to need your help!

Do you have an article of clothing or an accessory that you absolutely love but have no clue what to pair it with outfit-wise? I would love to come to your rescue.

If you need fashion help, please email me a photograph of your item (on a hanger or on you, and relatively well-lit so I can get a good idea of the item). I will put together an outfit or collage of pieces that would work for you, and then feature it right here on Swoonworthy! You'll become an instant celebrity (and help me build my styling portfolio at the same time)!

If this is popular enough, I would love to do one each week to be published on Fridays as a little end-of-the-week treat.

What do you think? Can you help me out? I think it would be a great feature!

*swoon*
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment