Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Save it for a Rainy Day

Rain has returned to the Pacific Northwest weather forecast and I cannot tell you how much it saddens me. I had gotten my hopes up that the sun would stick around until the end of summer, that I could officially pack away my fall/winter wardrobe for good (I put away my two wool work skirts yesterday, but I may have to dig them out again for the SNOW that's forecast for next week...).

I'm going to try to embrace this rain as much as possible by finding cute umbrella-inspired art & accessories. How's that for turning lemons into lemonade?


*swoon*
Paige

Clockwise from upper left-hand corner:
Raindrop silk-lined clutch
Brolly tote
Tiffany Teal umbrella
"Girl with Umbrella" print
Lady Parasol pendant

Big stripe umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment