Friday, July 10, 2009

Emma Watson

First of all, I'd like to thank those of you who warned me about my cool ceramic funnel yesterday. It's really too bad I have to get rid of it. Wow, I must have sounded like a ditz... "Hmm, let's see... I'll use this [possibly-chemical-ridden] funnel as a juice strainer!"

Thank you for looking out for me, readers!

For the weekend, I'll be leaving you with Emma Watson (aka Hermione Granger of the Harry Potter series), who recently said she doesn't use a stylist because "there's nothing interesting about looking perfect." Well, she must have pretty high standards of perfection, because I wish I could have looked as put-together as she does when I was 19, that's for sure! (Although I'm sure having an unlimited clothing budget doesn't hurt!)

She's really grown up!

Hermione GrangerFrom this...


Emma Watson...to this!

I always appreciate celebrities, like Emma, who seem so down-to-earth, because really, they're just like everyone else!

Have a happy weekend!

*swoon*
Paige

Photos via Style.com

1 comment:

  1. She is really amazing. I am so glad to see her come to the states to continue to presue her education here in college. Down to earth indeed! Can't wait to see her in the next two films to wrap up HP. I also can't wait to see what else she does with her life. Neat quote!

    ReplyDelete