Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"The feeling of sleepiness when you are not in bed, and can't get there, is the meanest feeling in the world" - Edgar Watson Howe

It has been ridiculously foggy in Seattle recently. Walking home from the grocery store last night felt like I was in the middle of the moors in Wuthering Heights (with fewer peat bogs, of course). And even though the days are beginning to stay lighter for just a little bit longer, the fog definitely has a tendency to make me a bit sleepier than usual…

This morning, for example, I had a very difficult time getting out of bed, giving me an idea for a post of tousled sheets and pillows.



They’re hauntingly beautiful, just like the fog, don’t you think? Oh how I would love to climb right into these pictures and fall back to sleep.

*swoon*
Paige

Photos courtesy of Flickr: (clockwise from top)
Corey Holms
Janet Leadbeater
simply photo

No comments:

Post a Comment