Friday, January 23, 2009

Beige - Boring or Beautiful?

I always promised myself never to turn into my mother and wear BEIGE all the time. How BORING.

But I think it might be happening...

I just can't seem to stay away from cream-colored ANYTHING, especially when its accompanied by some kind of beautiful texture.

These beautiful dresses are from the Australian brand, Morrison, which I just recently learned about from Mrs. French. Have I been hiding under a rock?! *swoon*



This pillow's three-dimensional design is amazing; however, I'm not sure if I like the fact that it's made out of leather. It's just not your typical cozy cotton.




Although not as textural, I love the clean lines of this creamy Drexel Heritage sofa. And the carved legs are to-die-for!



And this Jonathan Adler-esque lamp from Plantation has such a wonderful sculptural quality you don't normally find in lighting.

Am I crazy for being so obsessed with "boring beige?"

Um, and guess what? I'm wearing a beige peacoat as I write this... Yup, definitely turning into my mother.

*swoon*
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment